IA-28

(Sargam's) Inexplicable Attraction 27

"I LOVE YOU Arnavji! Humey muaff Kardeejiye!"( Please forgive me)
Khushi's voice boomed through the car speakers!
Arnav applied sudden break and the car halted with a screeching sound! She said on air for him?He felt very humble.
He called Khushi!

(Sargam's) Inexplicable Attraction 27

The phone Rang!
"Yes!!! Yes yes!!!!"

Teeku and Khushi were clapping hands in air when Diwaa grabbed the call.
A" Khushi"
D:" Yaar Arnav Sorry yaar! I didn't know Sarlaa was your ex! I ...
A:" DIWAA? And Sarlaa is not my Ex!!! For god sake!"
D:" Ok sir! Ok But I am sorry! I never meant to..."

A:" Khushi hai?"
D:" Yeah buddy did you forgive me?"
Arnav was angry... he wanted to talk to Khushi he said," Yeah give the phone to Khushi!"
A:"Quick!"

Diwaa turned and said "Khushi he wants to talk to you!"
A:" Khushi"
P:" Arnav! I am so sorry! Really man!
A:" Cheeku... Khushi! I want to speak to Khushi!"
P:" Teeku! My name is Teeku and Did you forgive me?"

A:" Yeah! Now I want her on the phone!NOW"
Prateek looked at Khushi and said "He wants to talk to you!" He gave her the phone!

Khushi ran out of the studio for privacy and in haste bumped into a table... and tripped and the chair attached to the table flipped and fell on the foot of the admin worker there, who howled in pain and fell on the dust bin spilling its contents rolling on which two others fell across the commuting door howling in pain!
The door opened and a big burly man tripped on them all three howled and fell on the pot holding plant which was besides the door and spilled mud everywhere on the smooth floor! He tried to get up, slipped on the mud and fell on the photo copier pressing a button inadvertantly that released a tray that hit him in the solar plexus.
He stepped on to the hands of the other two who were getting up and they howled and he looked back and lifted and put his foot on the other side but on the paper holder and the needle pierced through his foot! He howled They howled Khushi shreiked....

DIWAA and Prateek came running out! "OH GOD!" DIWAA groaned! "Khushi he is our station Director and an ex-service man! What have you done!"
"I will set it right DIWAA JI!" Khushi went to him and helped him to get up!
"Who the hell is this walking Mishap?" He asked limping?
"My... my SIS...DIWAA blurted out!" And that got registered with the senile General.

Khushi looked at DIWAA with affection!
He said "Please don't mind! Tomorrow I shall change the status!"
"Its ok DIWAA BHAI! I don't mind!" Khushi assured him!
"But I do DIWAA muttered..." He was most certain he didn't want to face what Arnav was facing even as a brother figure!

The Station Director Gen Sahni was on fire!" Girl set everything right!"
"Uncle let me take that call!" Khushi pleaded!
"No Clean the mess I will convey your message" he said!

A:" Khushi! Whats happening? Whats all that?"
Anon:" Nahi hain!"( Its not her)
A:" Who are you?"
Anon:" Someone who your sister has hurt and is now rubbing my foot saying Devi Mayya! Is she the one?"
A:" Yeah! Wait she is not!"
Anon:"What? Is she? Or Is she not?"
A:"She is the lady!"
Anon: " You tell your sis to walk properly!"
A:" what the @#$%"
Anon:( To Khushi) "You tell your bro to talk properly!"

A:"Give the phone to her!"
Anon:" She is tying a bandage to my lil toe. I am hurt because of her antiques! Tell your mom she will be late!"
A:" What?"
Anon:" What nai Pot! My pot she broke! Your Sis" he said trying to sit properly rubbing at another pain that the photo copier inflicted.

A:" She is not my sis!"
Anon:" Then who is she?"
A:" Give the damn phone to her!"
He yelled at him!
Anon:" Attention! Young Man! She will first take care of me! But I can pass message on!"
A:" Ask her why she said what she said!"

Anon:" What? Repeat! Over!"
Arnav stared at his phone. Did he call the mental asylum by any chance? Where was Khushi!

K: "Unhey Bathaaye... hum muaafi chahthey hain" Khushi said applying Antibiotic!"
( Tell him I apologise)
Anon: "Eight queen Charlie says  she is sorry!Over"
A:" Who?"
Anon:"This orderly who is dressing my wound! Over!"
A:" Who are you?"
Anon:" Why? Over!"
A:" Why are you always over?"
Anon: "I am not! over!"
A" What the @#$%"
Anon:" White Lily you are swearing? Over!"
A:" Who the hell is White Lilly?"
K:" Arnavji aap white lily hain!she shouted" and said Boliye!" she said to the General!
Anon: "Suna White lily? Over!"

A: "White lily,Eight Queen Charlie whats all this?"
K: "Aap saphed Kumud... hum Aathwi Rani Charlie Khsuhi shouted and said to Gen." boliye"
Anon:" Message copy! Got it? Over!"
A:" WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"

Anon: "I am Blue Taj!Over"
A: "What? Are you some tea estate owner"
K:" Nahi Nahi Arnavji... White lily yane Saphed Kumudji Yeh Neela Mukut Hain!"
Anon:" Eight Queen Charlie is better than you!Over!
A:" You are over if you don't pass my message Blue Star!"

Anon:" Code name wrong Blue Taj it is!"
K:" Unsey Kahiye humsey miley Neeley Mukut ji!" she reached the last of her work!

Anon:" Meet Eight Queen Charlie soon... venue : Undisclosed!Over!"
Arnav was now fuming!

A:"Ask that Charlie fellow to talk to me first!"
Anon: " White Lily asks for message through waves he winked and showed phone!"
K:" Kahiye I LOVE YOU"
Anon:" I love you too sweet heart! Not Over!"

K:" Buddhey bathaathi hun over ya not over! Kaske bandage ghumaaungi!"
A:" What the hell is going on there! Khushi? How can you?
Anon: "Code Intercepted! Talk in code!Over"
Arnav felt like breaking something! But he heard Khushi saying I love you!!!.... who was this old fool! Oh my God ! He has to talk in code dunno what this woman was upto! Ok No choice!

A:' Ok Blue Taj Tell Eight Queen Charlie to meet me ASAP!"
Anon:" White Lily Are you sure?Over!"
K:"Kya woh humsey pyar nahi karthey? sab over?"
( He does not love me and says its over?)
A:" Blue Taj please tell Eight Queen Charlie the correct stuff! "
Anon:" Eight Queen charlie White Lily asks me to say the correct tuff Over!"
K:"Over?"
A:"Thats all! Over!"
Anon:" Over!"
K:" sab Over?"
Anon:" Eightqueen Charlie whole is over?Over!"

A:" Blue Taj tell her that over is different!"
Anon:" Which over?Over!"
K:" Ab kaunsey over ka kya matlab hain overji.... mathlab Blue Taj ji!"( whats the use in finding which over is what?)
A:" Blue Taj don't let it get over!"
Anon:" Eight Queen Charlie! White Lily says don't say anything about Over! Over!"

K:"Kya? Uskey baarein mein kuch nai kehna hai! Over sab Khuch Over!"( He doesn't even want to talk about it? No! Everything is over!)
Anon:" Eight Queen charlie! You are not getting over!"
K: " Just now it happened na Blue taj ji! I will not get over so early!"
A:" what is wrong with Eight queen charlie?
Anon:" White lily she thinks you said its over!Over"
A: " How? Its you who says over no Blue Taj?"
K:" He is only saying your over!" wailing!
A:" This bloody Blue Taj started this over!"
Anon:I am not bloody WhiteLily! Over!"
K:" You said over! Over and over again!"
A:" He said over everytime!"
K:" Mujhey kya padi hain! Over woh kahein tho!" seething
A:" Mujhsey keh rahi hain yeh! Ya us over ko?" ( Is she talking me or that over fellow).

DIWAA And Prateek were moving their heads as if watching tennis match from Khushi to phone to Gen Sahni!

K: "Yeh lijiye! Ho gaya! Over!"She got up finishing her bandage work!
A:" How dare you when I called to say lets forget and you say you are over WITH ME.
K:" NAI LILY JI IA M NOT OVER!"

Gen Shni stood up to hand the phone over to Khushi and the last words...
ANON:" BUT I AM OVER AND OUT... AND THERE WAS A BIG CRASH AS HE SAID THAT!

Khushi in her haste tied both his legs together and he fell!!!!

THIS UPDATE IS OVER

[Short update hope you laughed reading it as much as I did writing it! Yellow river signing off Over!- oops my name is Golden Kat oops Anu Haze! Everything over]

Leave a Reply