Sargam's IA-24


(Sargam's) InexplicableAttraction
24

Khushi rushed out  and Prateek was waiting outside!

K:"What how come you are here?"
He just looked at her from head to toe and said," I knew you will be back!"

K:"Kaisey"(how?)She asked!

"I know you for the past 20 years!" Was the answer!

K:"Ok chal!" ( lets go) Khushi sat behind him on the byke!

P:"Petrol nai hai" ( No gas) he quipped.
K:"My bharaathi reh chal jaldi " ( I will get the gas filled... now make it quick!)Khushi shouted at him!

As he started, Arnav came out and called "Khushi"!
Sarla came out calling "ASR".
David came out calling "YOU son of a @#$%^"

But Khushi and Prateek zoomed past and all three of them were seen staring at them...

SARGAM'S IA


K:"Teeku how can he be like this!"
"He called me, he picked her up!"
"He dedicated the song to me but it was she all the way!" Khushi was yapping all the time.


"Why did you stop here?" Khushi asked!
"Neecchey uthar" ( get down) Prateek said.

"Kya? OK!" ( what? OK!) Khushi got down and stood on the pavement!
Prateek stopped at the Panjagutta park!
He got down and said in typical Hyderabadi," Akal nai hai reh tereku?"( Don't you have brains?)

"Kyun?" (why?) Khushi asked typically!

"Arey You don't know who he is,what he does and where from!... he came suddenly and you trust him so much?" He spat!

K:"wrong!"
P"How?"
K:" He is Arnav, what he does I am about to check! And he came from Delhi! Ok?
P:"Oh! His address?"
K:" Dunno"
P:"How many brothers and sisters?"
K:" dunno"
P:" "Parents?"
K:"arrr... No. Dunno!" a little warily!

P:" What do you know then?"
K:"-------"

P:"Khushi are you cracked ?How can you?"
K:" I dunno"

P:" Khushi did you notice how he is everywhere!"
K:"matlab?"( what do you mean?)
P:Moving forward and in a stage whisper..."He seems weird to me"

K:" Hey Devi Mayya! Why are you scaring me!
She looked around as if Arnav is going to pounce on them any time! They were standing on the main road near Nagarjuna circle Banjarahills...

P:" Khushi I feel"
K:"What?"
P:"Voddhuley!"( Telugu) (leave it)
K:"Cheppara!( Telugu) ( bolo naa)

P:"Sure?"
K:"Chepthavaa chasthaava!( Will you tell me or choose to die?)

P:" Just be brave ok?
K:" Sure! She caught his hand shivering and said...oooKKK nnnwwwnnn teeelll mmmeee!


"Hey you are scared leave it!" Now Prateek was feeling odd looking here and there!
"Teeku thu pitega" ( Teeku you will have it from me!) she warned!

P:"Ok! Have you ever thought of one thing?"
K:" I did! Infact I always do! Adhaar cards! Paapa is not at all taking interest and Buaji ke poorey papers waheen Delhi mein hai aur yahaan!"
( All documents of Buaji are in Delhi!)

P:"Stop!"
K:"What?"

P:"We are taking about Arnav !!!" 
K:"Oh!You mean he must have an Adhar card! Right we shall check! Kal hi I will ask him to show me..."

P:" Khushi! Tereko patha hain thu paagal hain?"
( Do you know that  you are crazy?)
K:"Bolna kya hain mujhey pathaa hain! Per bathaana kya ?"
( Why tell me I know! Bhat what is it that you want to say?)

P:" Did you ever think of how weird Arnav seems to be?"
K:" nahi! ( No)He looks ok!"

P:" I don't think so!"
K:" Kyun?"( why)

P: Whispers loudly"he seems very odd!!!"
K:Shivers looks here and there and whispers "kaisey?"

P:"When did he meet you first?
K"Why"
P:" Chal ghar chal! tereko jaanna nahi hai tho kyun mera bheja khaa rahi hai meri maa!
( Lets go home! Seems like you don't want to lnow! why eat my brains?)

K:" aisa nahi! Please bolo na!"
( Its not so! Please! won't you tell me?)

P:" Answer me first!"
K:" OKwe met in Puri Jagannath temple...

P:" What time"
K:With closed eyes"IST"
P:" What?"
K:" Indian Standard Time! Yeh bhi nai patha?"
( You don't know?)
Prateek caught his forehead with his right hand in exasperation!

P:"Tujhey na koi bhi bachaa nahi sakhtha!"
( None can save you!)

K:" myne kya kiya?"
( What did I do)

P:" Yaar what time you met him-morning /evening?

K:" Accha tho aisey poochona chillatha kyun hain?... Night!"
( Then ask that way ! why yell at me?)

P:" Second time?"
K:" Night!"

P:" When did he meet you near your house?
K:" Night"

P:"Dedicate song?"
K:"Night"

P :"Dekha?"
K:" Nai usney kuch dikhaaya nahi!" shyly!!!
( He didn't show any!)

P:Gives her a swat on her temple" tereko akal hai! Myne kahaa did you notice?"
( Are you creazy? I asked did you notice anything?)
K:" what?"

P" he meets you mostly at nights!
K:" tho?" ( so?)

P:" abhibhi samjhaana padega!"
( even now you need an explanation?)

K:" haan!( Yeah) Mathlab I am not getting you!"

Prateek looked here and there and said as a stage whisper..." ARNAV IS A VAMPIRE KHUSHI!"

Khushi just looked at him for two whole minutes and he got scared and snapped his fingers before her eyes and asked " Khushi Khushi R U OK?"

"You mean! EEEIIILLL !!!!!!!!"Khushi made a sound and jumped in ecstacy! 
"You mean... like Stefan, Damon, Abhay Raichand? Wow Prateek thu kamaal hain yaar!( You are a star!) She hugged him and jumped again!
Prateek was just staring at her with his jaw dropped!

P:" You are happy?"
K:" Ofcourse! This means I am the chosen! Just imagine!!!

P:"What?"
K:" My vampire chotus calling you maama!"
P:" No i only see them sucking my blood for snack!" irritatedly!

P:" Khushi this is dangerous! 
K:" What! Its ok! I will adjust! Bus when I can't go to Gandhi hospital you need to give me a helping hand bro!"

P:" What ?Why"
K:" See we need to stock blood for him and So well we need to buy blood from blood banks and hospitals! Human blood na? Khushi looked at Prateek for confirmation and continued,"I won't let him feed on animal blood but once in a while is ok and..." she looked at Teeku!

P:" No Khushi! Freedom is out of it! If you take one drop! You see! Prateek used the karate pose he learnt in Kindergarten!

K:" Hey relax! I won't give my hubby any stray animal's!! He will have good nutritious one!
P:" How dare you call Freedu Stray!"

K:" How dare you think that he will have doggie blood... my husband! ...And then she closed her eyes and said "Teeku zara soch Arnavji kaisey lagengey woh lambey lambey daanthon key saath!"
( Just imagine how he would look with those long canines!!!)
She jumped again in ecstacy clappng her hands like a school kid!

P:"Picchekkindaa neeku! Vaadu nee medey korukuthaadu!Appudu you will know!"
( Have you gone bonkers? he will first wring your neck! Then you will know!)
K:"What? But he loves me!"

P:" Yaa I saw it today! Sarlaa is going to be his dinner today!"
K:"Why not david?"

P:"Because male vampires prefer female blood!"
K:"How do you know!"

P:"Coz thats what they show na?
Female vamps are after males and vice a versa!"

K:"Nai mera vampu aisa nahi hosakhtha!"
( My Vampu cannot be so!)


"EEEYYY! Vamps kissikey nahi hothey! Woh apne jhund mein hothey hain" Prateek said smugly!
( vampires don't belong to anyone but their clan!)

K:"Neekintha gyanam ekkadiraa?"
( How come you have so much of knowledge?)

P:"One month nunchi anni vampire themes choosa movies serials and undhigaa...mana best friend Ms. google!"Prateek boasted!
( Since a month now I am in to Vampires- Movies, telly and we have our best friend Ms. Google any way!)
K:"Really?"Khushi was excited

P:"Khushi you are in danger!"
K:"Why I am in love not danger! Its just that we need to stay indoors during the day and go out in the night!..."

Khushi then frowned and said "...but Teeku we went out for freedom's vaccination in day time..." then he is not a vampire

"HA ha ha ah !" Prateek laughed loud showing a finger at her!
K:"what"
Prateek continued to laugh!
K:" Tell me!"

P:" He must be having a ring! To go out in the day time!
K:" I dunno! Yeah I think he has a gold band on his hand... yeah!

P:"Thats it"
K:" Tho( So) confirmed? and she was about to jump!


P:"Entey nuvvu! Vaadu vampire antey nuvvu edho gilebi tinnatlu jump chesthunnav!
( What is it with you! I am saying he is a vampire and you are jumping as if you just had a jalebi)

K:" Aur nahi tho kya! Woh jahaan chaahey aasaktha hai jaisey chaahey mujhey uthaa saktha hai "she started waltzing on the pavement imagining Arnav!
( Of course! I am happy coz he can coem any where and lift me anytime!)

P:" ISsshhh!!! Thu soch!( You just think about it!) He is dangerous! There must be others around! They come in groups!

...And Khushi! How do you know he is good! Just because they show it does not mean he should be Stefan types! He can be a Damon! And there at the pub? Well My vote goes for Damonx' Prateek said sighing heavily!

Khushi thought and then screamed "Tab tho Sarlaaji ko bachaana chaahiye!"
( Then we must save sarlaa ji)

P:"Nai my nahi aatha!"
( I don't want to come!)
K:"Please I tied you rakhi!Remember?"

P:"Sarlaa din't!!! I am going!
K:"Please I promise !!!I will make her tie you one as soon as we help her out!"

P:"Nope"
K:"Why?"

P:"Why should she??"
K:"Mathlab?"

P:"She is sexy you know.."
Khushi gave him one with her heavy purse @#$%  on his head and said,"chal! and sat behind him! They headed toward the pub again...


Next Saving SARLAA!!!!!
 
[Guys will keep giving short updates as its better than giving you long ones and suffering reminders!!!Anukat]

Leave a Reply